Wednesday 5 August 2015

Two Years Later

After a hectic two years I am trying to re-rediscover my passion to write, I have to say 're-rediscover' as this was the initial motif for this blog. I apologize profusely and I promise to try to be more frequent when writing posts.

These past few years not only have I been busy with school but I have also spent this time forming opinions and building on my charter. Slowly but surely I am trying to figure out who I am and what I'd like to do with me life, my likes and dislikes, what type of person I am in general. Previously I didn't plan any of my posts but wrote what I thought at the top of my head, I thought this would be the charm of my posts, the uncensored spur of the moment ideas.

But spontaneity can only get a person so far with thought sounding self obsessed therefore I've decided I am changing my posts slightly. I want to be able to voice my opinions on the subjects I feel passionately about; an essay/post format of my everyday thoughts.

So one again this is my in my little World.

No comments:

Post a Comment