Sunday 16 June 2013

Optomism

Everyone tells me I'm an optimist, I like to be happy and think it's a waste of time and energy looking at the doom and gloom. But when you think about it everyone's an optimist.

In life there's only 3 certain things; being born; having your life affected by money; and death. Can you sorta see it now? The only things in our life that are completely certain of aren't really something you'd look forward to but people still climb put of bed in the morning and do something. It doesn't have to be productive, it could be anything: sitting down, watching tv, going to school/work. The main thing is your breathing and haven't given up.

I'll admit I've not exactly been all sunshine lately and have thought about suicide and have come close to it. But I couldn't do it, as much as everything was killing me on the inside I kept thinking about my sister, what would happen to her. So whatever you say there will always be something to live for that's why people are optimists, they look at the future and live for something. Everyones scared to die, ergo wanting to live and looking at the bright side.

So smile and see the world in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment